International Women’s Day (IWD) and celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. Run annually on March 8, the day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity.
WELCOME TO OUR NOTE OF #ChooseToChallenge 2021
A woman is that complete being of worth, clothed with dignity, who nurtures, create, protect, love, respect and capable of giving up her life for others, she feeds herself”, covers all the needs in the household” be she a mother, an aunt or a girl, she is what I call full package, she “doesn’t go around asking from one person to another” She just depends on herself, her inner strength. She is the one who struggles for everything that she needs” idleness is not part of her existence, she is my“most respected woman of worth.
A woman is fine though when describing a female, as long as it’s not in a chauvinistic or demeaning Society. the woman is likely preferred by most people, male and female, A true woman is always real, She doesn’t pretend except for a very good reason, she is emphatic by nature only some Society that has caged them will say woman are not vibrated or vocal, she has an understanding, forgiving and loving mind.
She is tolerant and open-minded.
She is not abusive, she is able to control her tongue from getting too sharp. She is willing to help and support those around her and she is very courteous.
She can move the world when pampered, treated like a human with respect, she only wants the best for everyone, she is one of the greatest creatures of the world, a woman has a multiplying effect, she has the power to multiply everything given to her, be it, love, human, home, money etc,
A woman wants to be recognized that she is human who needs a sense of belonging, carrying along not possible a position, just to been regarded as human and her best will be unleashed to an unimaginable stage positively.
She said equality, means respect for everyone, she is not out to rustle with anyone or male folks, she understands everyone’s calling and positions in life, her only request is for everyone to be treated equally having empathy and regards in mind.
To her “WOMAN’ quality, means ensuring that every individual has an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents.
Equality recognises that historically certain groups of people with protected characteristics such as race, disability, sex and sexual orientation have experienced discrimination.
To her, Equality means “the state of being equal.” It’s one of the ideals of a democratic society, and so the fight to attain different kinds of equality, like racial equality, gender equality, or equality of opportunity between rich and poor, is often associated with progress toward that ideal of everyone being truly equal.
It has been proven that woman is the best administrators, the society who understand and belives in it have to leverage on this and the administration phase of the society has blossomed. A woman wants the best for all.
One of the most powerful ways groups can support International Women’s Day is by championing their own #ChooseToChallenge campaign within their communities, networks, organizations, and groups..
1. Identify your goals
What do you want to achieve and what is your key message?-For example, some groups tend to focus on:
- celebrating women’s achievements, awareness-raising, influencing behaviour, smashing stereotypes, challenging bias
- reinforcing commitment, launching initiatives, cause-related marketing, brand elevation, lobbying, fundraising
Who do you want to reach? The range of communities worldwide fully engaged with International Women’s Day is truly extensive.
For example, you may seek to reach and engage:
- the general public, specific communities, employees, candidates, students, customers, industry, friends and family, government and constituents., the media
Decide what you can do- What activity will you undertake?
For example, you may be considering:
- holding an event (digital or hybrid), launching a project or initiative, delivering female-focused activity, activating a marketing campaign, developing resources, conducting research, running a social media campaign, making a video, speaking at a local school, collaborating with the media.
A challenging world is an alert world. Individually, we’re all responsible for our own thoughts and actions – all day, every day. We can choose to challenge and call out gender bias and inequity. We can choose to seek out and celebrate women’s achievements. Collectively, we can all help create an inclusive world. From challenge comes change, so let’s all #ChooseToChallenge.
e #ChooseToChallenge posters and collaborate through shared thinking and invite colleagues to:
- think about and/or commit to progressive actions
- write ideas and/or pledges on the posters (directly or by adding sticky notes)
- generate a list of tangible ideas and commitments (think about how these relate to behaviour and expectation)
- collectively commit to #ChooseToChallenge,
- Thanks for stopping by to read, please read, like, share and subscribe thank you.